Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Prima Dolls and Altered Art


I was at a crop this past weekend and someone there was coloring these awesome dolls called Prima Dolls made by Julie Nutting. Aren't they the cutest thing ever! A new scrap friend had a bunch of them and she said I could borrow them and I stamped away. As soon as I pulled the stamp up from my paper I was hooked!
I also have discovered altered art and Gelli plates. OMG...a monster has been created. I had always wanted to try altered art. So I took the plunge and jumped in. All I can say is this is so much fun. 


I used a giant tag for my doll that I stamped onto a dictionary page that I bought at a thrift store. I used item I had laying around my craft room to make the tag. After searching on Pinterest for Prima doll tags this is my version. I cut her dress out twice to add some dimension and I cut a heart doily out for the ruffle on her hem of her sleeves and her dress. I then used the same dictionary page to make a rolled flower and added some lace to complete the tag. TFL!


No comments: