Thursday, March 26, 2015

More Prima Doll Coloring

I am still trying to get the hang of coloring and shading. But my biggest concern is the black ink used for stamping my images. I have tried several....Stazon and Archiever's but it still seems to bleed when coloring over it. I have even heat set my ink and left it over night. Guess I will go to the ProMarker site and see what ink they recommend. In the meantime here are some dolls that I have played with.

 I also hate fussy cutting but am getting pretty good with my craft knife. I am also using my Brother Scan and Cut to cut.

Here are some finished dolls and you can see I still need lots of practice  but since they are just for me they are pretty good. the bottom left hand one was my first doll every to color. I cut her dress out of some pretty paper. Her shading was way off but I like her dress so she will go somewhere in my craft room.  TFL!


No comments: