Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cricut Explore Split Letters

Wow I think I got a hang of doing a few things with the Explore. There is a learning curve on using the new machine. There are so many nice people on Facebook and on YouTube that have made videos and have made it easy for me to learn.

One of the coolest things out there is the split letters...where you pick a letter and divide it in half and put a word or last name in the middle or just leave it blank. I decided to jump on the band wagon and give it a try. There is one lady in YouTube land that has a great video and here is her link if you would like to go check it out.....craftinandstampin she gives very good instructions.

I have made four split letters but have only put one of them on canvas. The second one went on my door in my scrapbook room. I need to buy two more canvases.

The possibilities are endless on what letters you can use and what words you can use. Here are my photos. TFL! 


No comments: