Sunday, June 15, 2014

CTMH Technique Bloghop

Welcome to the CTMH Technique Bloghop. This month we are featuring the Picture My  Life Scrapbook Program found on pages 67-69 in the Spring/Summer 2014 catalog. There are 8 different packages that you can choose from. My favorite one is the Picture my life Babycakes Scrapbooking Program (Z1949). You get 44-4" x 6" cards (2 each of 22 designs) 78- 3" x 4" cards (3 each of 26 designs) 1-12" x 12" Designed cover sheet and 10- 12 x 12 memory protectors all for $24.95.

You should be coming from Haley Dyer's blog wasn't her technique awesome. We have some very talented ladies on the hop this month. Remember that the blog always goes in circle so if you get lost along the way go back to the beginning to Debi's blog . If you feel like it please leave some love at all the blogs as my fellow crafters all put in a lot of work  into making the bloghops hopping.

Our goal this month was to show how versatile this program really is. You can use these cards in layouts, cards or like I did in a mini album. I love to make mini albums and I follow some very talented ladies on YouTube one of my favorites is SuperHappyscrapper. Her name is Shandra. She gives clear and precise instructions. I made the large version of this album called the Scrapbook folio and now she has made a smaller version. This one measures 9" x 7". The larger one measures 9" x 11".

I apologize for all the photos but I wanted everyone to see how I used the Picture My life program. I used a lot of the 3 x 4 cards as tags and embellishments throughout the album. I used 13 cards in my mini. I also used the Babycakes stripease assortment X7173C and the Babycakes My Reflection Paperpack X7173B. I made my base of the album with kraft paper from Micheals. I inked all my edges with Brown Bag ink Z2108 (retired) and used Bronze adhesive back ribbon Z1849. Sorry the pictures are lined up backwards. I also used the Cricut Explore to make several cuts. Carts used were Baby Shower, Nursery Rhymes, The First f
Few Years, Wild Card, Mickey and Friends and Artbooking. Thanks everyone for looking and now head to Debi's blog to she how she used her Picture My Life Program.
BACK COVER
INSIDE TAGS FOR INSIDE BACK COVER
INSIDE BACK COVER
LEFT OUTSIDE COVER
LEFT INSIDE COVER
OUTSIDE OF LEFT FOLDER
INSIDE LEFT FOLDER
OUTSIDE RIGHT FOLDER
INSIDE RIGHT FOLDER
OUTSIDE FRONT COVER
INSIDE FRONT COVER
ALBUM OPENED ALL THE WAY
ALBUM OPENED RIGHT
ALBUM OPENED LEFT 
ALBUM CLOSED
Sorry for such a long post. Thank you again for looking.

4 comments:

Haley D. said...

This folio album is so cool! I am so inspired!

Unknown said...

Thank you Haley

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable baby album. You did a wonderful job creating it.

Unknown said...

Thank you Sheila.