Monday, March 10, 2014

HAIR BOW MAKING

This year 2014 I have decide to branch out and embrace my creativity......what......as if I didn't have enough to do already! Anyway if I don't have at least 5 pans on the stove I feel like I am missing out on something.

There are 1000s of YouTube videos on how to make bows. Some good and some not so good. Bow making takes lots of practice but once you get it you will never forget. Here a couple of my favorite sites that I go to when I want to make a bow.  "My favorite bows" and "Justaddabow" and finally the "The ribbon Retreat" these three ladies give excellant tutorials and they are very easy to follow.

I only have one Granddaughter and her name is Emma. So guess what Emma gets all the bows I can make. So I went out and have bought 100s of yards of ribbon.....solid colors, thick and thin, designs, no designs you name if I like it I have bought it. I have a hook in my craft room full of ribbon and a metal box of ribbon, a large pickle jar of ribbon, on the desk, on the floor......well I have LOTS of ribbon!! Here are some of the bows that I have made for Miss Emma. I am happy to say that she has loved everyone of them. TFL!!

St. Patty bow
just a bling bow
bow for baby Emily Fox.

No comments: