Thursday, May 3, 2012

Laila

This is a layout of my niece Laila that I took of her last year. This is based loosely on a sketch I found in one of the CTMH books. Once again trying to use my stash up, you never really know how much you have until some one challenges you to use what you have.

So for my stash I used a sizzlx die that I bought years ago, chipboard letters, ribbon and buttons. I also used some paper I bought at Tuesdays Morning for $5 for a pack of 150 sheets. I also used some paint I had bought from CTMH...not really paint but it is white and you add drops of ink and it changes color plus adds some shimmer to it. I found some doilies under some other stuff(junk) and I inked those up and added them to the bottom of the layout. I think it came out okay.

I still have a long way to go to use my stash up. I think that if I didn't shop for at least a year I would not even put a dent in what I have. I was a minor hoarder at first but like cash I can't take it with me so I might as well use it. TFL!

 

No comments: