Friday, May 25, 2012

Cased Card from Melanie Sinka

I found this card on the message board and it comes from Melanie Sinka 05/21/2012 "Two Pemberley Card Post"...it was so cute that I had to try it out. I used all CTMH products:

Pemberley paper Z7148B

Desert sand card stock Z2118

stamp sets:

Tags, borders from the AP cart

A1125 Thanks

D1481 Vintage Type for the tags

Natural Hemp, Bitty Opaques, Pin Clips, rolled Flowers and Desert Sand and Outdoor denim inks. I also used Cocoa ribbon and some retired paper flowers

Card in closed position.
Card opened.
Card back.

Inside front panel.
I put a template at the end of the post so you can see how to cut the paper and get two cards from one 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

Last front panel
 

Using an 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper put a tick mark on one side at 51/2 and the opposite side at 3 inches...I just cut with a straight ruler and our cutting knife (Z1252) and the score at 3" and 6 3/4". You will get two cards with one piece of CS. They will be opposites so you have to score after you have cut the paper in half. I hope this makes sense to every one.

This is what your paper should look like once you have cut and scored.
 

No comments: