Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Patrick....

I love this photo of my grandson Patrick. We have had a family reunion every year for Easter since I was born. We started out small but now we have over 100 family members and friends participating.

Patrick was really enjoying his cupcake. Those eyes just say it all. Those little grubby fingers are so cute! The innocence of children is so amazing.

I used CTMH paper except for the cupcakes. I used some paper that I bought at Tuesday Morning. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cart sold only thru CTMH. It has some really awesome cuts on it. The large ric-rack looking squiggly is chipboard that I bought last year in Arlington during the great American Scrapbook show.

I used my Zutter edge distresser to distress the edges. I also used dessert sand ink to ink the papers. TFL!

No comments: