I am deeply honored to have been awarded this award from Terry Ann Diack, a fellow CTMH Consultant, she creates the cutest mini books I have ever seen.
Check out her blog It's my Garage-I can Craft in it!
As with any award, there are rules (ughhh!!)
However, Liebster rules are pretty simple.
First---a little history:
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite.
This award is only for blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
so up-and-coming bloggers are recognized for their creative works!
And now (drum roll, please)
Here are the rules to accept this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun.
Rule #1: Before I list my five top picks I just want to say how truely honored I was to have Terry Ann Diack pick me. Terry thank you for taking the time to view my blog as well as compliment my work on the CTMH art board. I would love to spend a week with you creating............
Rule #2: On to the top 5 picks:
1. Jeannie at www.CraftingasIknowitblogspot.com
2. Rebecca Sorge at www.Becca'screativeplace.blogspot.com
3. Melody..a cricut master www.asplashhereandthere.blogspot.com
4. Jay at www.Jaynut'sJourney.blogspot.com
5. Vee at www.N2scrappin4fun.blogspot.com
Rule #3: rules, copied and pasted
Rule #4: have faith
Rule #5: have fun and enjoy your award!