Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blossom CTMH Paper Pack Focus Blog Hop



Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Blog Hop. Every month of the year a new topic is picked and several talented ladies participate in the Blog Hop through out the year.. For  the month of April we are featuring Blossom paper found in the new Seasonal Expressions catalog  that went live on April 1st and will remain active until August, 2015.

You should be coming from Judy Faye's blog. Wasn't her project awesome! Remember that the hop goes in a big circle so if you get lost along the way go back to Melissa'a blog and she will put you back on the right track. While visiting each blog leave some love.

This month we are featuring Blossom Paper Pack (X7196B) found on page 9 of the new Seasonal Catalog.

 I decided to make a card from the Wishes (9041) How to Program book found on page 190 of the Annual Catalog. I choose card number 3 from the Just Because card workshop on page 68.
I started with an A2 cardbase and added some Glacier Extra Thick twine (Z3039) and tied it in a knot. I cut the required sizes for card number three and inked the edges with Glacier Ink (Z2641). I added an image from the Blossom Complements (X7196C) to complete my card. I punched a hole with a punch so I could thread the twine all the way around my card.

Thanks for looking at my blog and if you have a moment leave some love here as well as all the other ladies that work hard every month to make the blog hop a success.

Now head on over to Tonya's blog and see how she featured the Blossom Paper Pack. TFL!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very clever, simple but cute.

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Nice card, I liked how you used the twine for that little extra.

Tonya W said...

So simple yet adorable!!