Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Flowers...Use Your Stash Bloghop

For this month's Blog hop we were to make flowers in any shape or form. Flowers are awesome and they come in many shapes and colors. You should be coming from Cassandra's blog her flowers were beautiful.  Don't forget that the blog hop makes a complete circle so if you get lost go back to the beginning to Katy's blog to see the complete list.  

I love to make rolled flowers and I don't like to use a pattern.  Just cut a square and start cutting.  You can make any size flower. I made a canvas and I got my inspiration from  the CTMH 2013 spring/summer catalog. There was a canvas on page 16 and it featured Chantilly paper.
  I used promotional paper pack Dotty for You (CC1017). I just cut a bunch of squares and started rolling away. I included Garden Wooden Shapes (Z1718) from the 2012 catalog and Pretty pins (Z1148) from the 2009 Autumn/Winter catalog.  I added Crystal Blue card stock (1292) and inked the edges with Chocolate ink (Z2111).
Now head on over to Joy's blog and see what an awesome job she did with her May flowers. TFL!


5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Wowzers. This is absolutely gorgeous! I can't imagine the amount of work that went into this. Jaw-dropping.... :)

Anonymous said...

Nice!! I love all of those flowers! I have a terrible time makeing the rolled flowers and try to avoid them. Yours are gorgeous!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Cute, Love it!

Wendy K. said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Wow! You are sure taking the flowers theme to the max!