Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 2013 CTMH Technique Bloghop

 You should be coming from Judy Faye's page http://judyfaye.blogspot.com wasn't her project awesome!

  For this month's bloghop we were to use the CTMH Spray pen Z1380 and make something cool. I made this 12x12 layout with retired paper Pear and Partridge (2012). I sprayed my background with Ruby Re-inker Z2270. I cut the snowflakes various sizes using CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790 and layed them on the 12x12 sheet and sprayed with my spray pen loaded with Ruby ink. I then used the snowflakes as added emblishments on my layout. I hand cut the banner at 2 1/2 x1 and cut the letters at 1" using the Artiste. Now that you have seen my project head over to Shirley's page and check out her cool project http://momnmescrap.blogspot.com TFL!
This is the page sprayed with Ruby red ink with the snowflakes used as masks.

This is what my layout looks like when all done.

Here is a close up of the masked area. Sometimes we forget to use the tools that we have on hand, that is why I enjoy this bloghop because it reminds us of what we have on hand but never use. Again thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Your snowflake background looks really nice. Love it with the red.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it! The snowflakes are beautiful

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful layout!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Loved how you used ruby and snowflakes, I would have never thought about that, you are so creative.