Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teeny tiny mini book

                                                     

 ThIs little mini was found on JannBdesigns.com blog dated 09/27/2011. All you use is 2  2x12 pieces of paper and scraps for tags and 2 chipboard pcs for the cover. You can see how tiny it is compared to a mini Reese's peanut butter cup. I say this every time but this really easy to make. I used CTHM paperback Topstitch for the paper.  It is so cute I plan on making more. I called it the "little book".  So cool. TFL!

 

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey, just now getting over- that little book looks great! and love the photo of your Bella card form teresa's really nice photo.

Kathleen said...

OMG until I saw the Reese cup, I would have believed this was much larger! I love this mini album!!