Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tissue box covers






I love making these boxes from splitcoaststampers. They are so easy to make and they come out so cute. I think I will make more for the holidays. I used cricut cart Paperdolls cut at 3 1/2 inches and used CTMH papers for all the dolls, and inked the edges with chocolate ink also from CTMH. I used my new Peachy Keen stamps for the faces. I used S.E.I paperpack called Addison that I bought last year. I used a MS punch for the bottom border. TFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great box, Jeannette!
I love this easy to make cover also. All of the pilgrims and indians are just adorable!
TFS :)

Mindy

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this project - love paperdolls - and this combination is a winner! Wonderful!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane