Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cookie boxes


I got an email yesterday from InkingOutOfTheBox.com and she had the most awesome cookie box tutorial in the email. These boxes are so easy to make and I made these three in less than an hour, Go to her website and check them out. They only use one 12 x 12 sheet of paper. I used some K&Company paper that I bought last year and decorated them with tags that came with the paper. I will give these to my mom since she loves to bake and then she can fill each box and hand them out to her friends. They will hold on dozen cookies. Thanks for looking. Sorry about the crappy backgroud showing but my scrapbook room has the best lighting.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

these are absolutely adorable :)thanks for sharing

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love the boxes! A dozen cookies in a beautiful gift box is my idea of wonderful! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane