Friday, September 10, 2010

MIA

Sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been very busy but I have taken quite a few photos of projects that I have done. I have even gotten a start on my Halloween projects for my three grandsons that are in school this year. This means I have to make 75 treat bags for them to hand out at school not counting the other 100 bags I have to make to for my friends at work. I was also involved in a card swap and that was 52 cards. Boy the things I like getting myself into.......I will never learn! I love crafting and I love sharing so be patient with me I have some cool things to show everyone if only I would stay off the internet and post what I have made. Everyone have a safe and fun weekend. I am off to work in Caldwell, Texas at a Polka Festival. Last week we were in Brady at a Goat Festival. All my weekends are booked up from here until Thanksgiving but hey it is extra cash for me to play with. My goal is to save enough moola to buy an IPad or the Cricut Imagine.....not that I need either one of them.......Peace!
Terry.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You are one busy woman! I look forward to seeing your new creations!

Great new photo! :<)

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane