Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kim's baseball boy

A co-workers son needed a tag for school so he could hang all his artwork from it at school so she knew I had a cricut so she asked me to make her one and this is what I came up with. I cut him out at 10 inches using EDPD. His school colors are blue and red and they are called the Panthers. Her son as well as the teacher loved it. Her son calls me "The expert" now. I love doing stuff like this for the kids cause the enjoy it the most. I was happy that he has the best clip in the whole class. TFL! I don't know why they always turn sideways when I post these. Maybe my friend Pam will figure this out for me. (hint, hint)

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

This is great! To be called "The Expert" by this young man is quite the honor! There is nothing better than to make a child happy by making something they like!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane