Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Double Display Card




As I was blog hopping today I came across this cute card called the Double Display Card. I found it at http://www.sweetasagumdrop.blogspot.com/. It looks hard but it is very easy to do. Cut the paper like she tells you and follow the directions and you won't go wrong. I just used some paper I had on hand and used a CTMH stamp set. I used nestibilities to cut the ovals and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly. The first photo is a top view of the card. Sorry for the poor quality but my camera screen is broken so I just do the best I can until I can get a new screen or camera. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a great card! I understand camera problems - frustrating - but the photo is fine! :<)

Thank you for the link to the tutorial!

Wishing you a good weekend!

Barbara Diane