Friday, September 7, 2012

Yaya sisters

I made this layout in honor of my aunts and mother. Every year we have an Easter family reunion and all the family always tries to show up. My mom and her sisters take a sister photo anytime one or more sisters are together. It is funny to see the hair styles and clothing changes thru out the year. I sued CTMH moonlight papers for this layout. Halloween paper for an Easter layout....why not?? Anyway I think it worked out okay. I also used a stamp set called Girlfriends that I bought at our local scrapbook store and tried my hand again at water coloring. I used the Letraset aqua markers and since I didn't have all the colors I also used some Copic markers. To me it is confusing to see where to put the darker shadows so it can natural...but like I said before practice makes perfect. TFL!

 

 

No comments: