Thursday, August 16, 2012

BUSY, BUSY....

OMG, I can not believe that my last post was on June 27th. I have been so busy with work, weekend work and going to the convention that I have not blogged in forever. Sorry my followers. I promise that I do have lots of things to post.

It is funny now that I have have been off for three weekends in a row from my weekend job I have been busier than ever. I typically work 60-70 hours a week when we are doing shows and now that I am working 40 hours a week there is not enough time to do anything. Why does it do that? I guess I can manage my time better when I am under pressure.

I am involved in 2 swaps right now and as soon as I mail the cards I will post the photos. I am also trying Zumba for the first time and let me tell you it has been hard. I have no rhythm and no coordination what so ever. I look like a zombie out there.Just cause my skin is brown does not mean I know how to salsa.....even my county music and I can dance my heart out.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and will post soon....promise.

No comments: