Thursday, June 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop

This month's blog hop is all about the oldest paper in your stash. You should be coming from Ann-Marie Trammell's blog http://scrapsanonymous.blogspot.com I spent one whole week looking at all my CTMH paper and I think I found my oldest paper. But for the life of me I can not find the name of this paper. I bought it from my upline Joy McHargue. This month I decided to make a card instead of a layout. This card is called a gatefold easel card. I found this on the Score Pal website. It only uses a sheet of 8 x 11 1/2 sheet of paper. I also used Z2118 Desert Sand Ink and X5642 Cocoa CS and Pewter Brads.








Now head on over to Rachel Ventura's blog at http://thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com to see how old her paper is. Thank goodness none of the paper used in this blog hop is older than we are. TFL!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love the cocoa cafe papers!
Your card does them just right.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

OMG, I so remember that paper!! Cocoa Cafe was one of my favorites when I signed up. I used the red version for Christmas cards. Thanks for the memories and the beautiful card!

Heather Stewart said...

Great paper..an oldie but goodie! You made this paper look SO current and chic! Nice work Theresa!