Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cricut Chirp again!

OMG! my swing card banner made the Cricut Chirp. That is twice this summer that I have made the Chirp newsletter. If it wasn't for staying up late at night and getting my inspiration from all the fabulous creative people out there I don't know where I would get my ideas from. So many, many thanks to the talented ladies and men out there who post great ideas on blogspots so people like me can scraplift ideas. I was so excited when I opened my email and saw that I made the Chirp again I almost dropped my laptop in excitement. Thanks to all of you that follow my blog and for all the compliments that you leave for me. I love making things and seeing smiles on peoples faces when they get something from me. If you go down a few postings you can see the swing card banner. Thanks.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Congratulations! Your swing card banner was a beautiful project - so deserving of acknowledgement!

Wishing you a great week ahead! :<)

Barbara Diane